Montenegro – First European Country to declare itself Covid-19 Free
Currently, the world is facing an unprecedented challenge in form of Covid-19 which has impacted economies all across the Globe, The event is compared as a Black Swan event by many experts and leaves uncertainty to the life of an Individuals and Businesses fearing a total collapse. As Europe is making its efforts to advance through Crisis, Montenegro (a small country in Southeast Europe) has declared itself Covid-19 free.
Montenegro – COVID 19 Free
Since the beginning of the Crisis, the country has seen the total no of infected persons as 324, from which 9 people have died while 315 has recovered. Currently, there have been no Covid-19 cases in Montenegro.
Montenegro is also aiming the Influx of Foreign nationals this summer as a boost to its Tourism Sector post-COVID-19, As the Situation is getting better and better, Authorities have also eased the restrictions with necessary directives.
Montenegro – An EU candidate Country
As of Now, Montenegro is not a part of EU, Montenegro submitted its EU application in 2008, The EU commission granted it a candidate status in 2010. The country is expected to be a full part of the EU by the end of 2025, which would immensely benefit its citizens owing to Trade benefits as a part of EU.
How second citizenship may reduce Uncertainty post-COVID-19?
Corona has prompted most of the governments across the world to impose travel bans which means it is getting harder to get in and out of the country. Second citizenship might not be a solution to pandemics such as Corona, but it empowers you to have control of the situation with an alternative option in your hand in these dire times. A second home with a better medical infrastructure offers you something extremely rare in times like these. An alternative home with a secure environment, better economy, education, and health facilities would be the best investment for your family and businesses in an uncertain future.
Montenegro Invites potential Investors who are interested in European Citizenship through its Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP).
Montenegro Citizenship can be acquired through these two options:
There are two routes to choose from to qualify for the program:
- An investment of EUR 450,000 to real estate projects in the capital of Podgorica or the coastal regions
- An investment of EUR 250,000 to real estate projects in northern or central Montenegro, excluding Podgorica. Also, there is a government fee of EUR 100,000 per application. This contribution will be directed to a special fund for the advancement of underdeveloped areas.
Why you should consider Montenegro Citizenship by Investment Program.
- No education or management experience needed.
- A country with economic, legal, and social stability, natural beauty, multilingual community, and low cost of living.
- A member of the European Monetary Union, the WTO, the NATO Alliance, and OSCE.
- Get direct access to the Adriatic Sea, and one of the world’s finest yachting marinas (Porto Montenegro).
- Permission for dual citizenship.
- No language requirement.
- Freedom to live and work throughout the country.
Book a FREE no-obligations consultation with our team of experts to learn more about your desired locations & also to see which locations are the perfect fit for your needs. Fincasa Capital experts provide a secure and reliable way to Invest in the economy of the host country to receive a new passport.