Residency Euro 3 million + costs or Euro 10 million + costs
Time to Residency 2 months
Visa-Free 127 Schengen area countries
- Attractive living conditions with unrestricted and free access to healthcare, education, etc.
- The world’s sixth-largest and Europe’s second-largest economy.
- Fast-growing startup ecosystem having the highest number of VC deals in Europe.
- The renowned quality of life, fine culture and cuisine, and a high standard of living.
Also known as a Talent Passport residence permit, this program attracts tech talent. Start-up founders, employees, and business investors can invest 300,000 Euros as angel investors at a venture capital firm in France, or invest in French start-ups as well as own 10% of the company being invested in.
- Receive a four-year, renewable, residence permit.
- Family can also live and work in France.
- Access to 127 countries including the Schengen area.
- Apply for a 10-year renewable residence card after 5 years of uninterrupted residence in France.
High net worth entrepreneurs and businessmen can make a long-term and non-speculative investment of 10 million Euros in industrial or commercial assets. It could be a personal investment or through a company in which they own at least 30% of the capital or shares.
- Requirements are lenient as compared to the French Tech Visa.
- Obtain an economic residency permit with validity of 10 years.
- Get French visa for spouse and children with no additional investment.
- Opportunity to obtain citizenship after 3 years of permanent residency in France.
France extends from the Mediterranean Sea to the English Channel and the North Sea, and from the Rhine to the Atlantic Ocean.
2890.00 USD Billion
Euro, CFP franc