Cost Starts from US$150,000 + Costs
Time to Citizenship 2-4 months
Visa-Free 154 countries including the EU, the UK, Hongkong & Singapore
WHY ST. KITTS & NEVIS?
- Smooth and fast processing within 3 months.
- Dependent children below 30 years and dependent parents or grandparents above 55 years are included.
- There is no requirement for physical residency.
- No requirement of travel to St Kitts & Nevis during the application process.
- No requirement of personal interview, educational qualification, or managerial experience.
- No tax on worldwide income.
- Visa-free travel to 154 countries, including the EU, the UK, Hongkong, and Singapore.
- Sustainable Growth FundUS$150,000: Single applicantUS$25,000: SpouseUS$10,000: For each additional dependent
- Real Estate Investment1) Government-approved property valued at a minimum of US$400,000 ( Must be maintained for 5 Years)2) An investment of US$200,000 in a government-approved project (The investment must be maintained for a minimum of 7 Years)
ST. KITTS & NEVIS FACT-SHEET
A Dual island nation known for cloud-shrouded mountains and beaches is situated between the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea.
0.97 USD Billion
Eastern Caribbean Dollar (XCD)