Residency -Investment + costs
Time to Residency 1 month
- One of the richest countries in the world, scoring seven highest GDP per capita.
- Dubai is a business gateway, a thriving metropolis, and a popular tourist destination. It houses most famous hotels, the Middle East’s first indoor ski slope, and many other attractions.
- Favorable conditions for doing business, high income for work, safe country with access to real estate and social guarantees.
- Tax-exempt jurisdiction gives higher profit opportunities to businesses. There’s exemption on income, wealth, gift, and inheritance tax.
- A highly developed banking sector adds to financial gains.
Eligibility for a 10-year visa without a sponsor.
The following categories are entitled to apply for a 10-year residence visa in the UAE.
Investors in public investments of at least AED 10 million
The investment may take many forms such as:
- A deposit of at least AED 10 million in an investment fund inside the country
- Establishing a company in the UAE with a capital of not less than AED 10 million
- Partnering in an existing or a new company with a share value of not less than AED10 million
- Having a total investment of not less than AED 10 million in all areas mentioned, on condition that the investment in sectors other than real estate is not less than 60 per cent of the total investment.
Granting a visa is subject to the following conditions :
- The amount invested must not be loaned.
- The investment should be retained for at least three years.
- There should be a financial solvency up to AED 10 million.
Visa can be extended to include business partners, on the condition that each partner contributes AED 10 million.
The long-term visa can include the spouse and children, as well as one executive director and one advisor.
Investors from abroad may apply for a multiple-entry permit for a six-month period.
Eligibility for a 5-year visa without a sponsor
The following categories are entitled to apply for a 5-year residence visa in the UAE.
1. Investors in a property in the UAE Conditions
Granting a visa is subject to the following conditions:
- The investor must invest in a property of a gross value of not less than AED 5 million.
- The amount invested in real estate must not be on loan basis.
- The property must be retained for at least three years.
- This category includes those having an existing project with a minimum capital of AED 500,000, or those who have the approval of an accredited business incubator in the country.
- The entrepreneur is allowed a multi-entry visa for six months, renewable for another six months. The long-term visa includes the spouse and children, a partner and three executives.
The United Arab Emirates is situated in Middle East, bordering the Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf, between Oman and Saudi Arabia.
414.18 billion US dollars
Minorities Buddhist & Sikh