Investment: €250,000 + Costs
Time to Residency: 1 – 2 months
Visa free Schengen Countries
- No expiry date of residence permit.
- Visa-free travel within Europe’s Schengen Area.
- No requirements to reside in Greece.
- Residence applicable to the whole family (married spouse, children under 21 years old, and parents of the main applicant and spouse).
- Right to indefinitely reside & settle in Greece.
- Eligibility to apply for citizenship after seven years of residence.
- Ability to hold shares and receive income from the dividends of a company registered in Greece.
- An investment in property with a minimum value of EUR 250,000 plus the applicable taxes.
- Proof of health insurance coverage that is valid in Greece.
A country in southeastern Europe with thousands of islands throughout the Aegean and Ionian seas.
207 USD Billion