Cost : Starts €900,000 + Costs
Time to Citizenship: 12 months
Visa-Free 169 countries
- Dual Citizenship is permitted.
- Visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to 183 destinations including Canada and the EU
- Right to study, reside and work within EU countries
- Schengen membership
- No language proficiency tests
- Taxes based on domicile & residence – not citizenship
Route to Maltese citizenship
- The Malta program includes three financial requirements:
- – A contribution to the development of Malta
- – A purchase of stocks or bonds
- – A property transaction
The combined upfront financial requirement, including applicable government charges and citizenship application fees, is just under EUR 900,000. These costs will increase slightly depending on family size.
Malta is the largest island and the cultural, commercial and administrative center.
12.53 USD Billion
(as a second language)