Starts $150,000 + Costs
Time to Citizenship 3 to 4 months
Visa-Free Travel 130 countries
- Schengen mobility allowed.
- Dual Citizenship is allowed.
- Inclusion of spouse, dependent children up to the age of 30, a sibling (single, with no children) up to age 18 and dependent parents.
- No interview, education, or management experience required.
- Physical residency not required.
- Travel to Grenada during the application process not required.
- No tax on worldwide income.
- Application for an E-2 visa program that allows Grenada’s Citizens to reside and operate business as investors in the USA.
- Starts from $150,000
- Starts From $220,000 + costs
Grenada is located the West Indies in the Caribbean Sea at the southern end of the Grenadines island chain.
9205.70 US dollars
Eastern Caribbean dollar (EC$)
Roman Catholic: 53%