Time to Residency 3 – 4 months
Visa-free travel to all Schengen countries
- A stable, reputed, and growing economy.
- An imperative part of the European Union.
- Conducive policies that support businesses.
- Non-residents are not taxed for worldwide income.
- High quality of life, low unemployment & crime-rate.
- Access to high-quality education with application subsidies.
- No language requirement.
- Get two-year residency renewable for 3 years, and later every 5 years.
- Get residency along with your spouse and children.
- Study, start a business, work, or live throughout the country as desired.
- No minimum stay requirements, only need to visit Ireland once a year.
- Opportunity to apply for Irish citizenship after five years of stay in Ireland.
- Dual Citizenship allowed.
Ireland Investment Visa programs for:
Ireland is an island in the North Atlantic. It is separated from Great Britain to its east by the North Channel, the Irish Sea, and St George's Channel.
Western European Standard Time (WET)
375.90 billion US dollars