Key changes you need to know in Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment program
Antigua and Barbuda citizenship by Investment unit have issued a circular that talks about the changes to its program. The changes are aimed at increasing the attractiveness of the program by giving more value to the investors.
The amendments are as follows:
1. Two applicants can co-apply with a minimum real estate investment of $200,000 each to qualify for Antigua and Barbuda citizenship.
2. They have reduced the government processing fee by 40% to $30,000 for real estate option, this was done to boost the popularity of real estate option as in the past Investors has preferred the donation option for acquiring citizenship.
3. The CIU has approved a limited time offer (LTO) in the form of a reduction in Fees for the addition of dependent children to the approved application. Please note that this offers expires on 31st October 2020.
The fees proposed after reduction are as follows:
For the addition of dependents aged between 0-5: 10,000 USD.
For the addition of dependents aged between 6-17: 20,000 USD.
4. They have also allowed the resale of CIP real estate after five years of holding period as a qualifying CIP investment.
Antigua and Barbuda opens door to New Nationalities
The CIU has decided to remove Iraq from the restricted list of countries. Though the restrictions have been in place for North Korean, Iran, Somali, Yemeni and Sudanese but the program welcomes new applicants who have been residing out of these countries for the last 10 years and do not have any kind of financial ties with these restricted countries.
Why should you apply for Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship?
The twin-island country is one of the beautiful regions of the Caribbean. The program allows you to include families of 4 members. Antigua and Barbuda passport holders get numerous benefits, some of these are listed below: –
- Dual citizenship is allowed i.e. you do not need to renounce your current citizenship
- No tax on worldwide income, capital gains, dividends, wealth, and Inheritance
- Once the travel bans are lifted after the Covid-19 pandemic, you can also get the benefit of visa-free travel of more than 149 countries including the EU, the UK, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
Book a FREE consultation with our team of experts to understand the desired program of your interest thoroughly.
We at Fincasa Capital helps investors to maximize their returns on their investments.
Visit our Website: www.fincasacapital.com
Phone no: +971588913804
EMAIL id: [email protected]
Please be safe and maintain social distancing to break the chain